- LGA 775 for Intel® Pentium® 4 / Celeron® D (Cedar Mill) processors
- Intel® 925X + ICH6R Chipsets
- Supports FSB 800/533 MHz processor, EM64T CPU and H-T Technology
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 533 x 4 DIMMs
- Supports ATI CrossFire™
- PCI Express x16 slot
- Additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
- PCI Express x1 slot
- Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
- 4 x SATA 1.5 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, and Intel® Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI, Hot Plug functions, and 1 ATA100 IDE port
- HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
- 7.1 CH Windows® Vista™ Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec), 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- Windows® Vista™ Premium Logo Ready
- HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB Ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jack
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
Please read the information below before downloading or updating your BIOS
We don’t recommend users to update the BIOS if their system is already running normally. ASRock®
assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by improper operations of downloading or updating the BIOS. Before you download or update the BIOS, please read "
(How to Update)" below carefully. After updating BIOS, all the settings will be reset to the default.
© 2002-2015 ASRock Inc. All rights reserved. | Information published on ASRock.com is subject to change without notice.
The picture of the user interface above is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary due to updated software versions.